:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
How to declare customs for prescription drugs?

A import permit from Food and Drug Administration(FDA), Ministry of Health and Welfare is necessary for importing prescription drugs. if you have any questions about the application, please contact FDA (TEL: +886-2-2787-7483).









Issued:Songshan Branch Release date:2023-09-08 Click times:3766