:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
If the enterprises want to sell the machines that are imported less than five years, do they have to get the permission from the Science Park Administration?

According to the preceding paragraph of the article 23, the Rule of Science-base Park Institute & Management, A park enterprise intending to sell any self-use machines and equipment imported from abroad that was originally exempted from import duties, commodity tax, and business tax to a buyer located outside the bonded area shall get an approval for such sale from the Park Administration or its branch offices.  And in accordance with the provisions of the general import of goods, the transcript of a declaration, submitted to the Customs after payment of import duties, before be allowed to depart the bonded area.


Contact point: Hsinchu Science Park Section, Clearance Division II   

TEL: +886-3-563-9502 ext. 530



Issued:Clearance Division II Release date:2022-09-06 Click times:413