:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
What kinds of certificates are required when a park enterprise wants to sell any duty free machines and equipment to the local factory which is located out of the Customs bonded area?

Since the imported machines and equipment are exempted the import duty, commodity tax, and business tax, due to the original importer is in the name of a park enterprise. If the user changes to the local manufacturer, the original importer has to get a permit from the Science Park Administration or its branch offices. After that, the new buyer shall finish the import procedure from Customs.


Contact point: Hsinchu Science Park Section, Clearance Division II 

TEL: +886-3-563-9502 ext. 503






Issued:Clearance Division II Release date:2022-08-09 Click times:813