:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
What if our company has not completed the procedures of incorporation registration, could we import goods for bonded materials?

A park enterprise, which has not completed its company incorporation registration, needs to import bonded goods, may file an application to ask Customs for a special permission. Under that special condition, the enterprise shall hand in the factory lease documents that approved and guaranteed by the Park Administration or its branch office, and shall deposit a guarantee for the import duties to Customs before the clearance of the imported goods. Afterwards, you may apply for refund the import duty guarantee deposit while completed the registration to the Authority and approved for supervision and control by Customs.


Contact point: Hsinchu Science Park Section, Clearance Division II 

TEL: +886-3-563-9502 ext. 530


Release date:2022-09-06 Click times:835