:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
How do we deduct the amount of bonded raw materials from the stock accounts while we make a new product?

A park enterprise shall prepare a "Bill of Materials"(BOM) for the new product with a written statement to describe the detailed process and be submitted to Customs for a record. This memorandum shall be done within one month from the date to make that new product. If the bonded materials have been released from the Park Authority prior to send the record to Customs, the amount of raw materials used for such new product shall not be deducted from the stock.


Contact point: Hsinchu Science Park Section, Clearance Division II  

TEL: +886-3-563-9502 ext. 503






Issued:Clearance Division II Release date:2022-08-09 Click times:852