:::Skip to main content
Site Map Contact us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
What certificates are required for importing cell phones? Where can we acquire such a certificate?

Permit for the Import of controlled Telecommunications Radio-Frequency Device is required. You can apply for it at National Communications Commission.


Contact Point: Import Subsection I, Classification & Valuation Section I , Clearance Division Ⅱ

TEL: +886-3-383-4265 ext.219, 220

Issued:Clearance Division I Release date:2022-08-18 Click times:697