:::Skip to main content
Home Site Map FAQs Epaper Contact Us 中文版
  • font size
    A A A
Share information to Facebook Share information to Line Forwarding information by email Pop-up print setting
How can I do if I want to carry goods abroad?
  1. Each outbound passenger or transit passenger can carry goods, which doesn’t exceed USD 20,000 and belong to the List of Commodities Subject to Export Restriction published by the International Trade Administration, with the exception of personal effects.
  2. If passengers carry gold, artistry, jewelry, luxury goods (such as watches), exhibits or the bonded factory products, please apply for the declaration to the fourth subsection of the second section of Inspection Division.
    1. Address of Terminal 1: No.15, Hangjhan S. Rd., Dayuan Township, Taoyuan County.
    2. Address of Terminal 2: No.9, Hangjhan S. Rd., Dayuan Township, Taoyuan County.
  3. For the rest of the accompanied export goods or the goods that the export license is needed, please visit the service center of Taipei Customs (No.21, Hangcin N. Rd., Dayuan Township, Taoyuan County) for declaration. Our officers will help you to fill out the relative documents and guide the following procedures. For further information, please call 03-383-4265 ext 313 or 310.







Issued:Department of Customs Clearance Affairs Release date:2024-06-12 Click times:141